Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Xperia, The Experience



   This extraordinary for Sony to finally show its face in the phones again(not saying the PS systems aren't good enough). I'd like to take this moment in time to state my absence for the past two weeks. The first week was Christmas and the New Year, so happy Christmas, and merry New Year. The week after, my computer crashed from extreme keyboard "activities", so I guess I walked under a ladder during that time. I'm just unlucky,aren't I.
 
    Well, back to business, the Xperia Z- Sony's new smartphone, well obviously, that's what I am here to tell you. Equipped with 5" full HD (1080p) stunning reality display, Snapdragon S4 pro quad-core processor, 13 megapixel camera, AND 4G LTE speed, it is an upgrade to the world. Waterproof, awesome, amazing blowing, tempting, all these features are necessary for great phones in this economy. The walkman, a music player that holds alot of space, is built in to this phone. And like all of the Androids and smartphones out there, it runs on either Google Play or the Android market.















2 comments:

  1. Good post. But, did you mean "merry christmas and a happy new year"? You wrote "happy christmas and a merry new year." Merry christmas and a happy new year are what most people say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I specifically typed it that way as a humorous joke. I mean, you should have picked that up, you own a joke blog. The Snicker House.

    ReplyDelete